728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Blogspot - SEO with Description Meta Tag

One effective way to improve SEO for your blog is add the Description and Keyword meta tags like. Description Tag help site Search Engine knows nothing about the topic, and Keyword Tags are keywords related to the blog content.
 Usually we insert Meta tags below like this:


The main problem is here, if inserted as on all the blog posts will have the Description Meta Tag, this is very bad for SEO because:

- Google uses Meta Description of the blog as a page description in search results (Google SERP), if all your post have the same description would make Google mistake. For example, you add new tips on SEO, but it is the Description for a post about jQuery, the results are not any posts in the Google priority at all.

- Google will list your blog on the type of duplicate contents. Webmaster Tools will give warning.

We solved this problem by adding each Description for each post, but this is a little inconvenient if there are too many articles and blog template that becomes severe confusion. How feasible is limited Meta Description Tag appears only on the homepage, so Google will list the contents of the post search results. Edit HTML template then change the Meta Tag as follows:

In addition, we can add Meta Description Tag for the Static Pages of a blog to enhance Sitelinks.

Hopefully, this is SEO tips useful  for Blogger users.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

10 nhận xét:

  1. Great Comment! Title and description tags are still very important for SEO, especially the title tag. One thing to think about is that both the title and description tags is what appears in the search results.

    SEO Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  2. We apparent this botheration by abacus anniversary Description for anniversary post, but this is a little annoying if there are too abounding online writing and blog arrangement that becomes astringent confusion.

    website design Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although Im not really fond of using the meta tags. Its because I didnt fully understand how it works but seeing this, Im going to try it out and test my luck. I'd do anything for my site: SEO Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip, I hadn't paid much attention to my meta tags but now I know that I was making a search engine optimization mistake. I'll have to update my meta tags and descriptions to make sure my blog is being maximized in Google. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for clarifying the need to change your meta tags. I had been keeping them the same, thinking it would help people find my blog better. Turns out I was hurting myself. I guess I need to do more SEO Services research to make sure I'm not doing something else wrong! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you have a new website or you are planning to launch website it is important that you understand all the strategies that you should implement in your new website to make it get indexed quickly as well as rank faster. Ranking a brand new web site could be easy unlike many people think. It is important you pay attention to these measures to ensure the new website is easily indexed and ranked by the major search engines. Zoekmachine Optimalisatie gives the best results and bring your business to new heights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great information! I've been trying for a while now to boost my search engine optimization for my blog, but it doesn't seem to affect my pagerank or SEO at all. I will definitely try a couple of your tips! Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog about SEO, Thanks for sharing:) SEO India

    Regards,
    JACK
    SEO Services India

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great time to work for an SEO company. It's a billion-dollar industry that shows no signs of slowing down. Exciting times we are living in!

    ReplyDelete

Item Reviewed: Blogspot - SEO with Description Meta Tag Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: ADMIN24
Scroll to Top